THE HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL YOU

A Guide to Healthy Eating, Exercising, Skin, Hair, Makeup, and Overall Beauty!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thank You for Being a Mom!

This is a post to recognize all of the wonderful moms out there and how they have made us who we are!! I really love and appreciate my mom and all that she has done for me! She has always been there as a constant support and encourager to me and has made me feel so loved as a daughter! She has pushed me beyond where I ever thought I would go and has believed in dreams for me that I would have never thought would come true! I am truly thankful and blessed to call her mom! I love you mom more than you'll ever realize!

                          My mom and me at my wedding in December of 2007

I am also very appreciative and thankful for the wonderful mom-in-law that the Lord has blessed me with! She has been so welcoming of me into the Tyson family and I truly do feel like a daughter and sister to this precious family. She has also been so supportive of me and makes me feel like I am so special! I have also been so touched by her generosity and genuine love for her family! She has also been a good example for me since her husband is in ministry and we are following the same path. I love you Angie!

               At our wedding, with Michael, dad-in-law Mike, and mom-in-law Angie.

Now, it's your turn!! Leave a comment and let me know some of your favorite things about the mom(s) in your life!!

Happy Mother's Day,

Ariel


  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ariel! Thanks for adding me--I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete