THE HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL YOU

A Guide to Healthy Eating, Exercising, Skin, Hair, Makeup, and Overall Beauty!

Monday, May 17, 2010

"Losing It With Jillian"??

Ok everyone!! I want your opinion! What are your thoughts on Jillian Michaels and the launch of her brand new show??? I'm very excited for the launch of her show and encourage you all to tune in on June 1st at 10 pm to check it out! I think it's great that she is moving in with families to help them in EVERY area of their life.... eating right, exercising, and everything in their lives that they need to change to have the healthiest lives "from the inside out" (http://www.nbc.com/losing-it-with-jillian-michaels/about/).

They call Jillian Michaels' style of helping families "tough love", but I call it EXACTLY what they need and what we all need to get focused and change. To be completely honest, I have a REALLY hard time working out and eating right without some type of accountability. That's why I am a huge advocate for taking classes instead of just hopping on an elliptical and working out "until I get tired..." which usually ends up with me stopping earlier than necessary. And, without the help of my husband pushing me to eat well, I will cheat..... A LOT!

Accountability is exactly what Jillian Michaels is! She's a challenger, but also an encourager. She's expects hard work, but also understands pain. She cares about each individual and each family as a whole. Needless to say, I'm excited to see how "The Biggest Loser" star changes these families for the best and what new nutritional and work out ideas she introduces!


Thank you for reading! Post a comment and let me know about your experiences with Jillian Michaels or any other work out star!! And check out "Losing It with Jillian" June 1st at 10 PM on NBC!

~Ariel~


1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I can't wait to see it! I love Jillian! I think she is tough, but she truly loves the people she trains. She cares about them and they always have such a great relationship with her which makes me believe in her. It will be interesting to see!

    ReplyDelete